$17-$20/ hr, temp to perm and Weekly Attendance Bonus!
Are you mechanically inclined, love, work with your hands and enjoy building things? Are you looking for a LONG TERM STABLE work environment? Join our Assembly and Production team!
We have partnered with Setina Manufacturing, a family-owned and operated manufacturing facility that has been for over 50 years. They are the original creator of police fleet vehicle partitions and specialize in designing and manufacturing law enforcement equipment. They have multiple openings in various departments. We are looking for individuals that are hardworking, reliable and enjoy physical/fast-paced work!
This is a position that requires lifting 50 lbs consistently
· Entry Level Welders
· Assembly – using basic hand tools
· Entry Level CNC
· Monday through Friday 7:00-3:30 pm
· Monday through Friday 11:00-7:30 pm
· Monday through Thursday 3:30 pm – 2:00 am
How to Apply:
· Text “lacey” to 360-338-6984
· OR Apply Now
· Must be reliable, dependable and have reliable transportation
· Team player attitude and coachable
· Looking for a LONG-TERM opportunity
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently, bend, stoop, kneel and also twist
· Must be able to stand 8-10 hours on feet
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.